Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Break in Sardegna!!!!!!!! Our beach house on Porto Paglia was amazing! We were about 150 yards from the beach.  Maggie, Meg, Marianne, Melissa P., Jase, Josh, Ben, Katie, Ashley, and I flew out of Perugia into Cagliari.  We then bused to the train station, took a train to Iglesias, and took a cab right up to our house.  It was an exhausting day of travel, but we made it!




It is wonderful to be in my bikini in late October.  The water is crystal clear, and while the weather is not exactly mid-summer hot, it is pleasant lounging around in a two-piece.  Ben, Katie, Ashley and I are in a house together.  Ashley and I are sharing the upstairs loft, which has a queen size bed and little else.  The houses are very nice, including a bathroom, fridge, stove, sink, TV, and small diswhasher.  We plan on walking into town to get groceries tomorrow.  I am not very excited for that, as it is a three mile walk to the nearest town of Gonessa.

No comments:

Post a Comment